Dr. Anurag Tiwari is Assistant professor in the area of Operations Management at Indian Institute of Management Rohtak. Before Joining IIM Rohtak, he has served as a faculty in Symbiosis Institute of Business Management at Symbiosis International University, Nagpur. He worked as a Post-Doctoral Fellow in Industrial Engineering and Management at Yuan Ze University, Taiwan. He did his Ph.D. in Information Management from Yuan Ze University Taiwan in 2016. He also has a B.Tech.in Electronics and Communication from Uttar Pradesh Technical University. His areas of research interest have been Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, Optimization, Scheduling and Evolutionary Search Method. He has published articles in journals and conferences of international repute.
Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, Operations Management, and Heuristic Optimization.
Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, Optimization, Scheduling and Evolutionary Search Method, E-supply Chain Management.
- Anurag Tiwari, Chang P.C., (2012), “A highly optimized tolerance based approach for multi stage multi product Supply chain network design “International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 50, Issue-19, page-5430-5444.
- Anurag Tiwari, Chang P.C., Nevin J. Kollanoor, (2015), “A Pareto block based estimation and distribution algorithm for multi-objective permutation flow shop scheduling” International Journal of Production Research, Vol 53, Issue 3, 793-834.
- Anurag Tiwari, Chang P.C., (2015), “A block recombination approach to solve green vehicle routing problem” International Journal of Production Economics, Volume 164, June 2015, Pages 379–387.
- Anurag Tiwari, Chang P.C., Kandhway Rishabh, (2016) “Hybrid Territory Defined evolutionary algorithm approach for closed loop green supply chain network” Computer and Industrial Engineering., Vol 99, 432-447
- Meng-Hui Chen, Pei-Chann Chang, Hung-Ching Hsiao, Anurag Tiwari, (2012), “Bivariance Estimation of distribution model to generate blocks” J P International Congress Program, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology.
- Pei-Chann Chang, Anurag Tiwari, Gouthaman Elangovan, Sivachandra Prabhu Annadurai,(2015) “A hybrid Edge recombination approach to solve price collecting vehicle routing problem” IEEE Robotics and Automation Society, Singapore
- Anurag Tiwari, Ching Jung Ting, (2017), “Solving the Raw Material Collecting Vehicle Routing Problem with a Hybrid Edge Recombination Approach” 2017 CIIE Annual Meeting, I-Shou University Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Anurag Tiwari, Ching Jung Ting, (2018), “A Modified Crossover Non Dominated Sorting Genetic Algorithm for the Multi objective Multi-Depot Vehicle Routing Problem with Simultaneous Deliveries and Pickups”, Proceedings of the 2018 IISE Asian Conference, Tunghai University, Taiwan
- Anurag Tiwari, Ching Jung Ting, Gouthaman Elangovan (2019), “A Novel Recombination Approach to Solve Prize Collecting Vehicle Routing Problem” Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, Sri-Lanka