Dr. Pranav Dharmani is working as an Assistant Professor in Marketing and Strategy area at IIM Rohtak. He holds Ph.D. (FPM) in Business Policy and Strategy from IIM Raipur and M.Tech in Nanoscience and Technology from Delhi Technological University (formerly DCE). His research has been published in Journal of Business Research and has been selected at various conferences like Academy of Management, Strategic Management Society, European Academy of Management, British Academy of Management, Industry Studies Association, etc. His research interests include industry evolution, technology management and creative industries.
Strategic Management, Digital Strategies for Business, Strategy and Innovation, Strategy and Technology
Industry Evolution, Technology Management, Creative Industries
Dharmani, P., Das, S. and Prashar S. 2021. “A Bibliometric Analysis of Creative Industries: Current Trends and Future Directions”. Journal of Business Research, vol 135, October 2021, pp. 252-267.
- Dharmani, P., & Das, S. (2022). Influence of Technological Changes on Evolution Trajectories: Evidence from Creative Industries. Paper selected for 82nd Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management (AOM), Seattle, USA (Upcoming 5-9 August 2022).
- Dharmani, P., & Das, S. (2022). Dis-intermediation or Re-intermediation? Role of Technology in Industry Evolution: A Study of Creative Industries. Paper selected for SMS Special Conference (Governing Knowledge and Imagination in the Digital Era), Milan, Italy (Upcoming 15-18 June 2022).
- Dharmani, P., & Das, S. (2022). Paradoxical Position of Native versus Programmed Creativity, Technology Induced Re/Dis Intermediation and Its Impact on Creative Performance. Paper selected for EURAM Annual Conference 2022, Winterthur, Switzerland (Upcoming 14-17 June 2022).
- Dharmani, P., Das, S., & Prashar, S. (2021). Role of Technology and Multi-Localism in Evolution of Creative Industries. Paper presented at the XXXII ISPIM Innovation Conference, Berlin, Germany (Virtual).
- Dharmani, P., Das, S., & Prashar, S. (2021). Disintermediating or Re- intermediating? Role of Technology in Evolution of Creative Industries. Paper presented at the Industry Studies Association Annual Conference 2021, Boston, USA (Virtual).
- Dharmani, P., & Das, S. (2020). Disintermediation or Reintermediation? Impact of Technological Changes on Value Proposition in Creative Industries. Paper presented at the 3rd ICDE &14th ISDSI Annual Conference, Raipur, India (Virtual).
- Dharmani, P., Das, S., & Prashar, S. (2020). Role of Technology in Multi-local Choice and Evolution of Creative Industries: An Exploratory Study. Paper presented at the British Academy of Management Annual Conference – BAM 2020 Conference in Cloud- Innovating for a Sustainable Future, Manchester, UK (Virtual).