Dr. Abhishek Singh is a faculty in the area of Human Resource Management at Indian Institute of Management Rohtak. He is a PhD from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee. While pursuing PhD, he assisted his professor in developing Training of Trainer a NPTEL course. He was awarded UGC- JRF. He is a life time member of Indian society for training and development (ISTD). Prior to PhD, he worked as an assistant manager in Global Hospital, Chennai and as an assistant professor in Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, Punjab. He has published research paper in ABDC and Scopus listed journals and presented his research work in Annual meeting of Academy of management 2020.
Recruitment and selection, Performance Management and Business ethics
Empowering leadership, Goal orientation and Proactivity
1. Singh, A., & Rangnekar, S. (2020). Empowering leadership in hospital employees: Effects on goal orientation, job conditions, and employee proactivity. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 69(7), 1495-1517.
2. Singh, A., & Rangnekar, S. (2020). Enhancing proactivity among hospital employees: a serial mediation model. International Journal of Business Excellence, 21(1), 64-80.
Research paper titled “Linking Empowering Leadership and Employee Commitment role of Goal Orientation and Task Significance” got accepted for presentation in Academy of Management scheduled from 7th to 11th August 2020 at Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Presented research paper titled “empowering leadership in hospital employees: Effects on goal orientation, job conditions and employee proactivity in 4th Doctoral Consortium at SJMSOM, IIT Bombay from 21st to 22nd February, 2020.
- Presented a research paper titled “Impact of demographic variables on employee loyalty in the Indian healthcare industry” in Advances in Healthcare Management Services at Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad from 9th to 10th December, 2017
- Presented a research paper titled “Job Conditions Mediating the Relationship between Commitment to Managers and Company and Employee innovation” in 17th GLOGIFT conference at Delhi School of Management, Delhi Technological University, New Delhi from 11th to 13th December, 2017
- Presented a research paper titled “Task Significance Mediating the Relationship between Commitment to Managers and Company and Employee innovation” in International Conference on Research and Business Sustainability at Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee from 16th to 17th December, 2017
- Presented a research paper titled “Medical Tourism: a Great Opportunity in BRIC Nations” in Consortium for Entrepreneurship Research at Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore from 8- 10 December 2011.