The students keen to apply for Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) batch 02 (2020-25) will undergo a rigorous selection process as given below.
Admission Criteria (IPM 2020-25):
Candidates must satisfy the following criteria to apply for this programme.
- • General, NC-OBC and EWS Category: Minimum 60% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2020
- • SC,ST and PWD (DAP) Category: Minimum 55% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2020
Note 1: Candidates who are likely to complete standard XII/ HSC or equivalent by the end of June 30, 2020 can also apply, subject to meeting the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above. If selected, such candidates will be offered admission to the programme provisionally. At the time of registration for the programme, such candidates must produce X and XII standard mark sheets (securing minimum marks i.e. 60% for General, EWS, and NC-OBC or 55% for SC, ST and PWD) along with school leaving certificate/migration certificate, failing which the candidate’s admission offer stands cancelled.
Note 2: The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in X and XII Standard would be calculated based on the aggregate marks of all subjects that appear in the mark sheet/grade sheet, irrespective of the Board’s regulation. In case the candidates are awarded letter grades or grades points instead of marks, the conversion of grades to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the Board/ Competent Authority explaining the method of conversion from where they have obtained the certificate.
Stage I: Online Registration
- (i) Interested applicants who fulfil the above mentioned eligibility criteria will fill the registration form that aims at evaluating applicant’s proficiency in academics as well as in extra-curricular activities.
- (ii) The eligible applicants will pay non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 3890/- (Three Eight Hundred and Ninety Only)
February 10, 2020 (Monday)
April 6, 2020 (Monday)
Stage II: IPM Aptitude Test 2020
- All the interested applicants will undergo IIM Rohtak’s IPM Aptitude Test that will examine the aptitude, logical reasoning and proficiency in English of the applicant.
- IPM AT 2020 will be conducted on May 1, 2020 from 9 AM to 11 AM. The test will be conducted by TCS at PAN India locations including test centres in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Ghaziabad, Gurugram, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam.
- IPM Aptitude Test will comprise of following sections:
Number of Questions
Time Duration for each section
Note: Each question will carry 4 marks. There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer. All the questions will be multiple choice questions.
Stage III: Personal Interview (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT)
- The announcement of Call for Personal Interviews (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT) will be done in First/ Second Week of May 2020. The shortlisting will be based on the IPM AT 2020 scores.
- The candidates during their personal interviews will be judged on the basis of their academics, general awareness, and communication skills.
- The interviews are proposed to be held Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Rohtak tentatively in 3rd and 4th week of May 2020.
Stage IV: Announcement of Selection List and Offer Acceptance
- The final Merit List will be generated based on the composite score as mentioned below:
Aptitude Test Score
Personal Interview (PI)
Written Ability Test (WAT)
- The announcement of Merit List and sending of Offer Letters to the selected candidates will be done by Second Week of June 2020. The candidates receiving the offer letter for IIM Rohtak IPM Admission 2020 and accepting the offer within the stipulated date will require to deposit Offer Acceptance Amount (as mentioned in the offer letter) through online payment link.
Stage V: Provisional Admission to IPM 02 (2020-25)
- The candidates accepting the offer of admission to IPM 02 (2020-25) will be given confirmation letter. The candidate is required to pay the First Year Programme Fee (as mentioned in the confirmation letter) and need to report to the institute campus for on campus registration in first week of July 2020 as per the communicated schedule.
- If the candidate registers for the programme, his/her OAA will be adjusted with the First Year Programme Fee.
- Further, on the day of reporting in the campus for registration, the admission team will do physical verification of the documents.
- Withdrawal of OAA: In case a candidate withdraws after paying the Offer Acceptance Amount, the OAA will be refunded after deducting processing charges of Rs. 20,000/-
- Withdrawal of Provisional Registration: In case a candidate withdraws before the in-campus registration, the first year programme fee will be refunded after deducting processing charges as per the norms.
- Last Date for any withdrawal of Offer will be ‘On or before the date of On Campus Registration’. No refund of programme fee will be permissible after the date of registration.
- The academic session will begin in First week of August 2020. The allocation of hostel room to the candidate will be done on sharing basis. Hostel rooms for DAP category will be arranged on the ground floor.
Technical Queries for Admission:
Helpdesk No: 022-61306238
Indian Institute of Management Rohtak
Management City, Southern Bypass, NH 10, Sunaria, Rohtak, 124010 (Haryana), India