Executive PG Diploma Programme in Management
About the Programme
One-Year Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (ePGPx) is a composite delivery mode (online/offline) programme. The focus of the programme is on general management orientation and practical knowledge with an emphasis on inculcating exemplary leadership in challenging managerial situations.
- A Bachelor's Degree or Post Graduation Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate mark or equivalent CGPA.
- 5 Years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience at the time of application.
Candidates who fulfill the above-mentioned minimum criteria and want to apply for the program should qualify in any of the following competitive exams to appear for the Personal Interview.
Valid CAT (75 percentile or above) / GMAT (550 or above)/ GRE score (300 or above) obtained in last 5 years
Serving Group A Government officers
IIMR-Entrance Test *(for those without CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE scores)
The candidates will be evaluated based on the Entrance Test/Competitive Exam Scores and Personal Interview.
Personal Interviews will be conducted online (via Skype).
IIMR MAT Entrance Test*
IIM Rohtak Online Entrance Examination for ‘One-Year Post Graduate Programme for Executives’ (ePGPx) from IIM Rohtak’ will be held on March 13, 2021 (Saturday). All those applicants who do not have minimum required scores in CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE or is not a Group A officer through UPSC.
It will be a 90-minute online proctored entrance test. Candidates will take the test from their own computers.
Following are the key details about the IIMR MAT Entrance Test:
- Date of Entrance Exam: March 13, 2021 (Saturday)
- Exam Type: Multiple Choice Questions
- No. of Questions: 90 (Language & Communication - 30 Ques; Logical Reasoning - 30 Ques; and Quantitative Aptitude - 30 Ques)
- Mode of Entrance Exam: Online with ‘Live’ proctoring via candidate's own Personal Computer/ Laptop. Examination Link and Login Credentials will be shared with candidates prior to the examination via email.
- Location: Candidate's own location, should be free from disturbance.
- Scoring System: There will be one mark for every correct answer and there will be a deduction of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
IIMR-MAT Entrance Test fees will be Rs. 1000/- (to be paid along with Application Fees).
Rs. 2,000/- (plus INR 1,000/- if IIMR Entrance test, if required to be taken).
Total Program Fee: Rs. 7,15, 524 (inclusive of all academic charges)* (to be paid in three installments as mentioned below).
In-Campus Module Fee:
- INR 2,360/- inclusive of taxes per day (Without Boarding/Lodging) OR
- INR 2,950/- inclusive of taxes per day(Double occupancyBoarding/Lodging) OR
- INR 4,130/- inclusive of taxes per day(Single occupancy Boarding/Lodging)
- As per Govt. norms. The fee is inclusive of all academic charges, examinations, textbooks, and study material. All fees are non- refundable. Fees can be paid by Cheque/Demand Draft/NEFT/Payment Gateway.
- 1st Installment: Rs. 2,38,508/- Inclusive of all academic charges (on joining)
- 2nd Installment: Rs.2,38,508/- Inclusive of all academic charges(before term 2)
- 3rd Installment: Rs. 2,38,508/-Inclusive of all academic charges(before term 3)
The fee (non-refundable) is inclusive of all academic charges, examinations, textbooks, study material. It can be paid through Payment Gateway only.
On successful completion of the academic requirement of the 1-year ePGPx program, the students will be awarded 'One Year Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management', it is not a degree programme. IIM Rohtak alumni status will be awarded to all ePGPx graduates. No placement assistance provided by the Institute.This Program will not be a degree program under the new IIM Act. It will remain a diploma program and will not result in the award of degree under any circumstances.
|Last date for submission of online Application||June 07, 2021 (Monday)|
|IIM-R ePGPx Entrance Test||June 13, 2021 (Saturday)|
|Personal Interview||June 20, 2021 (Sunday)|
|Announcement of Selection List||June 23, 2021 (Monday) upto|
|Induction & 1st In-campus Module||July 05, 2021 (Monday)|