On successful completion of the 2-year Executive Master of Management Studies Programme, the participants will be awarded ‘Master of Management Studies’. IIM Rohtak alumni status will be awarded to all the successful participants.
Campus Immersions: Total four campus immersions during the programme that introduces the participants to the culture and pedagogy of IIM Rohtak and helps them to understand the self while making a transition to the future.
- Courses: Bouquet of core and elective courses provide a rigorous grounding in the fundamentals of management. The courses are designed to cover various aspects of business management.
- Independent Research Project: Focused projects offer opportunities to explore new areas of learning and encourage participants to reflect on and leverage past experiences.
Duration of the programme will be two years. This will include a total of 1020 hours of interactive sessions with a mix of Offline Sessions, Online Sessions, and Integrative Project Work.
- Offline Sessions (In-campus): 125hrs
- Online Sessions (Virtual Classroom): 655hrs
- Project Work: 240hrs
Session Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Course Duration (in hours): 1020hrs
There will be four mandatory in-campus modules at IIM that will be delivered in offline mode.
Online Sessions will be scheduled thrice a week on every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Friday (Evening): 2 Sessions
- Saturday (Evening): 2 Sessions
- Sunday (Morning): 2 Sessions
Delivery: We have a state of the art Online Synchronous Learning Technology platform using one of the best technologies (Direct to Desktop/Direct to Device) where students can attend their online sessions from anywhere with the help of Laptops, Tablets, etc.
Apart from End-Term examinations, evaluation may also include Live Projects, Online Assessments, Case Study Discussions, Quizzes, Assignments, and Class Participation.
The final decision on evaluation methods will rest with the course faculty and may change with prior intimation.